Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09559 NGN / MGA *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,130,664 ₦ (22,290,544 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)