Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11215 NGN / MGA
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 700,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 626,725 ₦ (5,588,297 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)