Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.744 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 310,381 ₦ (3,537TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)