Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.185 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 514,958 ₦ (5,468TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)