Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 439.101 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 35% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,486,193 ₦ (€3,385) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)