Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30912 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 553,128 ₦ (₩1,789,355) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)