Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27705 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 531,179 ₦ (₩1,917,237) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)