Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32463 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 588,069 ₦ (₩1,811,532) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (36 minutes ago)