Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.958 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 104,296 ₦ (₨21,038) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)