Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.374 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 200,565 ₦ (₨37,319) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 179,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (38 minutes ago)