Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.300 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,405 ₦ (₨1,208) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)