Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00971 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 93,929 ₦ (﷼ 9,673,242) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)