Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00989 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 62,829 ₦ (﷼ 6,349,850) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (44 minutes ago)