Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00970 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 94,103 ₦ (﷼ 9,700,958) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)