Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01064 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 147,188 ₦ (﷼ 13,836,941) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 145,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (29 minutes ago)