Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00855 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 112,807 ₦ (﷼ 13,197,500) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)