Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00978 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 62,691 ₦ (﷼ 6,407,751) in Amol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)