Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 444.414 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 364,484 ₦ (Dinar 820) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)