Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 506.706 NGN / JOD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,036,396 ₦ (Dinar 2,045) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 861,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)