Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 421.994 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,095,432 ₦ (€2,596) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 812,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)