Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.472 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,128,581 ₦ (€2,678) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 958,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)