Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 408.263 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 933,701 ₦ (€2,287) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 788,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)