Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.857 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 416,986 ₦ (145,949 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (44 minutes ago)