Cost of living comparison between Algeciras, Spain and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.139 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 394,524 ₦ (€1,191) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)