Cost of living comparison between Alexandroupoli, Greece and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 443,577 ₦ (€1,339) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)