Cost of living comparison between Aleppo, Syria and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.610 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 59,954 ₦ (98,333 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)