Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 430.103 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,183,503 ₦ (€2,752) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 889,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)