Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.464 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 177% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,769,579 ₦ (﷼ 39,487) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,360,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (41 minutes ago)