Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.469 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 174% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,428,485 ₦ (﷼ 35,912) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)