Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27265 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 208,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 205,612 ₦ (754,125 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)