Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.845 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 59,894 ₦ (E£ 3,556) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)