Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 267.348 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,707 ₦ (21 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)