Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 221.703 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,162 ₦ (14 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)