Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 230.428 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,183 ₦ (27 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)