Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 220.975 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,529 ₦ (11 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)