Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.098 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 23% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,406 ₦ (51 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)