Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Al-Fashir have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 53.755 NGN / SDG *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 17% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 4,828 ₦ (90 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)