Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30591 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,763 ₦ (22,108 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)