Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.281 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,038,954 ₦ (¥316,678) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 838,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)