Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.273 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 270,187 ₦ (₨51,239) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)