Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.085 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,471 ₦ (2,422 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)