Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.890 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,924 ₦ (1,012 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)