Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.853 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,528 ₦ (1,237 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)