Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01068 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 557,879 ₦ (﷼ 52,227,112) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)