Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.629 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 304,542 ₦ (₨65,790) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)