Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.833 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 299,414 ₦ (₨61,952) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)