Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.758 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 310,169 ₦ (₨65,183) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)