Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.976 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 74% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 162,673 ₦ (₨32,689) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)