Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.157 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 787,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 774,608 ₦ (19,782 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)