Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.741 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 444,112 ₦ (14,447 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Greater Sudbury costs C$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 315,697 (about 1 hour ago)