Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.788 NGN / ETB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,036,567 ₦ (147,706 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)