Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27265 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 59% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 10,043 ₦ (36,836 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)