Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30152 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 60% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,588 ₦ (31,800 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)