Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26672 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 61% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,042 ₦ (18,903 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)