Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.675 NGN / AED *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,365,358 ₦ (Dirham 45,155) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,170,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)