Cost of living comparison between Abobo, Ivory Coast and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.509 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,125 ₦ (6,137 Franc) in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)