Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,332,102 ₦ (5,254,296 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)