Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Abadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00972 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 407,404 ₦ (﷼ 41,930,273) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)