Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00852 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 632,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 550,087 ₦ (﷼ 64,535,314) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (42 minutes ago)