Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,254 ($2,633) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)