Cost of living comparison between Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,992 ($3,259) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)