Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,691 (4,330 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)