Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,353 (3,825 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)