Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,022 (3,204 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)