Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00846 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,539 (181,822 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)