Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20164 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,748 (8,667TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)