Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,639 (1,374,324 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (41 minutes ago)