Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,010 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)