Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,268 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (43 minutes ago)