Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,044 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)