Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,851 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)