Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23318 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,363 (5,847 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)