Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03132 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,253 (40,012₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)