Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12805 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,308 (元18,027) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)