Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13711 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,409 (元17,573) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (39 minutes ago)