Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12387 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,988 (元16,046) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (13 minutes ago)