Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12761 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,338 (10,489元) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (35 minutes ago)