Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,656 (元19,364) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)