Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,287 (2,515KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)