Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,129 (4,170KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)