Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,702 (3,329KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)