Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.229 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,112 (Dinar 1,719) in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)