Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03426 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €664 (19,369₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (35 minutes ago)