Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03261 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,783 (54,683₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)