Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03411 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 74% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €990 (29,035₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (36 minutes ago)