Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,863 (4,455,858 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)